Welcome

Sweet you made it to a sweet and totaly awsome blog by one of the coolest people you will probabley meet some day

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Having faith to walk cross The Atonement bridge.

Lately I have been thinking about the atonement a lot. Atonement is one of the things that I really think about the most. The Atonement is part of our heavenly fathers plan, and Jesus Christ is in the center of the plan. When I think of the atonement I think that can be forgiven of our sins and that we can repent. The Atonement is something that I think about like everyday. What would have happened if the atonement never happened? Well we wouldn't have been able to dwell with our heavenly father again or we wouldn't have been able to have a sins forgiven and we wont have the repentance process. 

When I think of the atonement I think of that I'm standing on the edge of a canyon and That the only way to get to the other side I need to have faith in our lord Jesus Christ then we will be able to get across. I just think the atonement as just a bridge that can help us across. When I have faith in Jesus Christ I will be able to walk across the deep open cavern of a canyon and I just think that the atonement as an invisible bridge to go across and get to Jesus Christ and his father.

No comments:

Post a Comment