Welcome

Sweet you made it to a sweet and totaly awsome blog by one of the coolest people you will probabley meet some day

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Having a clear Mind

When you have trouble thinking, there are lots of places where you can go like your bedroom, or where you just feel comfortable. The one place that I like to go is the temple. Because I can really think more clearly without any distractions. It's just lifts the fog that is in my mind and I can just think on the most important things that I can think about. If you are facing any personal challenges, the Lord can always help you and you can always relieve that stress at the temple. When you're troubled or when crucial decisions weigh heavily on your mind, you may take your cares to the temple. Like I said before, the temple can be a really special place to be be, 'cause in the temple the dust of these distractions can settle, the fog and haze can lift, and you can understand things that you have not understood before. You can find new ways to deal with the challenges you face in life. The temple is where you can receive spiritual guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment