Welcome

Sweet you made it to a sweet and totaly awsome blog by one of the coolest people you will probabley meet some day

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Honesty and Integrity!

For the past two or three weeks I've been thinking about the word 'honesty.' Because I just love this word, it helps me think a lot about Christ and how to be kind of others. What does honesty mean?  Honesty means truthfulness, sincerity, and frankness. But what it means to me is when people trust me and want me to do more things for them and they will trust me with their kindness. When you are honest, you are building strength of character that will help you be of great service to the Lord and His childern. You will gain many blessings from being honest and one of those blessings is having a peace of mind and self-respect. Being honest will enhance your future opportunites and your abillity to be guided by the Holy Ghost. Integrity is also another thing I've been thinking about while I've been on my mission. Integrity means thinking and doing what is right at all times, no matter what the consequences. When you have integrity, you are willing to live by your standards and beliefs even when no one is watching. Integrity is being righteous from the very depths of your soul, not only in our actions, but more importantly, in our thoughts and in our heart.This video tells everything of how to be honest to others and to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment