Welcome

Sweet you made it to a sweet and totaly awsome blog by one of the coolest people you will probabley meet some day

Friday, May 25, 2012

Family a Great Blessing

I've been thinking about family for a long time since I've been on my mission. I'm glad that I have a family and that they care about me a lot, and that they love me for who I am. I'm glad that I have the gospel in my life because it has blessed me and my family. Plus, ever since I grew up in this gospel, my family has become bigger because this gospel is a family in itself and we as members try to help each other out any way we can. We show our love by helping our family members and others. Being part of a family is a great blessing. Your family can provide you with companionship and happiness, help you learn correct principles and, in a loving atmosphere, help you prepare for eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment